We are a nation and a world of texters, with no end in sight, but how do you capitalize on the Mobile Revolution? Through the use of mobile marketing, a business now has the opportunity to connect with their prospective and existing customer base through the one device that is connected to over 95% of US consumers, the mobile phone. Through SMS messaging a business can start a conversation and stay connected in real time. Our sms messaging campaigns can be effectively utilized by individuals, businesses, and organizations alike.
Contact us today
- U.S. mobile advertising rose from $421 million in 2006 to $2.8 billion in 2007. (Source: emarketer)
- On a whole, mobile advertising is estimated to grow at an annual average of 45% to reach $28.8 billion within the next 5 years.
- Additionally, over the next 5 years, 52% of major brands are projected to spend 5% to 25% of entire ad budget on mobile marketing. (Source: Visiongain – Mobile Advertising And Marketing 2006 – 2011)
- There are twice as many active SMS users as active users of email.
- 70% of Direct Marketing Association survey takers reacted to SMS messages sent from suppliers, compared to only a 30% success rate for email.
Acquisition in this space has been extremely active over the past 6 months; Quattro Wireless (Acquired by Apple for $275M), AdMob (Acquired by Google for $750M).
if you would like access to the most recognized short code in the world. We bring unparalleled distinction to the industry through person-to-person marketing allowing any individual, regardless of time restraints, experience, or education level, the ability to offer our entire platform of mobile solutions. This sales strategy negates the cold market sales approach by utilizing warm market relationships for aggressive and effective market penetration. Success in the mobile landscape will come to those who can utilize personal relationships to truly aggregate the eyes.